Sardine and tomato tagliatelle
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.83 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 1/2 small brown onion, chopped
- 80g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes, roughly diced
- 106g can no-added-salt sardines in spring water, drained
- 75g uncooked tagliatelle
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Spray a medium frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Flake sardines and stir through sauce.
Step 2 Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and return to saucepan. Add sauce to pasta and toss to combine. Garnish with parsley.
About this recipe
First published: November 2011