Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
10 mins, plus 1 hr 15 mins soaking
$0.94 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 50g dried red chillies, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Soak chillies in hot water for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until soft. Drain, place into a food processor and process.
Step 2 Add garlic, spices and tomato paste to food processor. Blend into a paste. Add oil with motor running. Adjust seasoning as necessary. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
About this recipe
First published: November 2011