Korma lamb cutlets
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins, prep 20 mins, cook 10 mins
$7.65 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 tablespoon korma curry paste
- 1/3 cup low-fat natural yoghurt, plus 1/2 cup extra, to serve
- 12 small French cut lamb cutlets (40-45g each)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 4 cups steamed rice, to serve
- 4 cups steamed greens, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine curry paste and yoghurt in a shallow dish. Add lamb and toss to coat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
Step 2 Meanwhile, combine mint, coriander, juice and sugar in a small bowl. Season and set aside.
Step 3 Spray a large chargrill pan with oil. Shake excess marinade off cutlets and cook over high heat for 2 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Serve with mint mixture, rice, green beans and dollop with extra yoghurt.
Instead of cutlets, thread chunks of lean lamb steak or pork onto skewers and chargrill. Chargrill zucchini slices to serve.
About this recipe
First published: May 2011