Spicy Cajun fish wraps
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 10 mins
$6.26 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- cooking oil spray
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets, cut into strips
- 4 extra light flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 140g light sour cream
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 In a shallow bowl, combine flour and seasoning. Roll fish in mixture until well coated.
Step 2 Spray a large frying pan with oil. Add fish to pan and cook over medium heat for 4–5 minutes each side, until browned.
Step 3 Assemble wraps by topping tortillas with lettuce, tomato, avocado, fish and a dollop of sour cream.
- You can make this meal gluten-free by using gluten-free flour and gluten-free tortillas.
- Use lamb or falafel instead of fish. Replace the Cajun seasoning with oregano and add baby spinach, cucumber and capsicum.
About this recipe
First published: March 2011