Satay pork stir-fry
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
32 mins, prep 20 mins, cook 10-12 mins
$4.62 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smooth light peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- cooking oil spray
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, roughly chopped
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 500g lean pork mince
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- 4 cups steamed brown rice, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 In small bowl, combine peanut butter, sauces and 2 tablespoons boiling water. Mix well to form a paste.
Step 2 Spray a large frying pan with oil. Add capsicum and celery; cook until softened. Add mince and cook until browned. Add satay paste and stir well to combine.
Step 3 Arrange salad on plates, top with stir-fry and garnish with coriander. Serve with brown rice.
To save time, serve stir-fry with 2-minute noodles instead of rice. Add thinly sliced carrot and bok choy when cooking capsicum.
About this recipe
First published: March 2011