Full ingredients list:
- 4 x 150g lamb racks (about 2–3 cutlets on each), trimmed
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 800g sweet potato, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat table spread
- 4 cups steamed green beans
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Spray a frying pan with oil and place over high heat. Sear lamb for 2 minutes each side, until browned.
Step 2 Combine mustard, garlic, onion, rosemary and olive oil in a bowl. Coat top of lamb racks with mixture. Place lamb on a roasting rack and bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
Step 3 Meanwhile, steam sweet potato for 10–15 minutes, until tender. Cool slightly, add spread then mash. Cover and set aside. Steam green beans for 2 minutes, until tender. Serve lamb with mash and green beans.
About this recipe
First published: June 2011