Rosemary pork with roasted winter vegies
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
45 mins (Hands-on time: 15 mins, Cooking time: 30 mins)
$5.20 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 600g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 medium eggplant, trimmed, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 2cm rounds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- cooking oil spray
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 x 150g pork cutlets
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange sweet potato, eggplant, onion and zucchini in a single layer on tray. Sprinkle evenly with cumin and spray with oil. Roast for 30 minutes, until tender. Add tomatoes in the last 10 minutes.
Step 2 Meanwhile, mix garlic, rosemary and zest in a bowl. Rub mixture into both sides of cutlets.
Step 3 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 3–4 minutes each side, until golden and cooked through. Serve pork with roasted vegetables.
- Roast vegetable salad: Combine leftover roasted vegetables with rocket (or any mixed salad leaves) and crumbled reduced-fat feta.
- Roasted veg and spinach panini: Fill a panini with leftover roast vegetables, baby spinach and low-fat grated cheese, then toast until golden and cheese has melted.
About this recipe
First published: August 2011