Layered berry and chocolate mousse cups
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$3.32 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 300g frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Frangelico (optional)
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar, sifted
- 4 x 62g tubs Nestlé Diet chocolate mousse
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, lightly toasted
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place berries, Frangelico (if using) and icing sugar into a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine, then set aside for 5 minutes.
Step 2 Divide 2 tubs of mousse evenly between 4 small serving glasses. Divide half the berries between the 4 glasses. Repeat with another layer of chocolate mousse and berries. Sprinkle with flaked almonds before serving.
About this recipe
First published: April 2011