Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins, prep 20 mins, cook 10 mins
$4.47 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/4 cup reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin (Japanese rice wine)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 x 200g rump steaks
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 bunch broccolini, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 4 cups cooked white rice, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine soy sauce, mirin and ginger in a non-metallic bowl. Add steaks to bowl and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
Step 2 Spray large frying pan with oil and place over high heat. Cook steaks for 2–3 minutes each side, then remove from heat. Cover with foil to rest.
Step 3 Add snow peas, broccolini and capsicum to pan. Stir-fry for 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat and stir through coriander. Thinly slice steak and serve with vegetables and rice.
Replace the rice with vermicelli noodles and swap the beef for chicken or tofu. If you like it spicy, add a finely diced chilli.
About this recipe
First published: September 2010