Sweet chilli pork wraps
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 15 mins
$3.28 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Moroccan paste
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 100g green beans, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled into strips
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 8 extra-light flour tortillas
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Blanch green beans by plunging into a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Refresh in a bowl of cold water.
Step 2 Spray a frying pan with oil. Brown pork mince and add Moroccan paste, chilli sauce and kecap manis. Stir to combine.
Step 3 Add beans, carrots and capsicum. Simmer 5 minutes, until mixture thickens. Warm tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds.
Step 4 Assemble wraps by placing lettuce, mince and vegies on tortillas. Roll up before serving.
Swap the Moroccan paste, sweet chilli sauce and kecap manis for 1 1/2 tablespoons tandoori paste and 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt.
Note: This recipe is not suitable for those following a low-sodium diet.
About this recipe
First published: September 2010