Tuna and cherry tomato pasta
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
20 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 10 mins
$2.61 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 375g dried wholemeal spaghetti or fettuccine
- 1 1/2 punnets cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 425g can tuna in spring water, drained
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil and cook tomatoes, garlic and chilli, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tomatoes start to collapse.
Step 3 Add parsley, tuna, pasta and reserved water to pan. Toss to coat. Serve with green salad.
About this recipe
First published: March 2010