Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
45 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 30 mins
$5.96 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 red capsicum, deseeded, diced
- 2 small cooked potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 x 400g can no-added-salt chopped tomatoes
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 tablespoon coriander paste
- 1 egg
- chopped parsley, to serve
- baby spinach salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Spray a frying pan with oil and cook onion and capsicum over medium heat until softened.
Step 2 Add potatoes to pan. Cook for 3–4 more minutes, until potatoes are cooked through.
Step 3 Add tomatoes, tuna, and coriander paste to pan. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Step 4 Spoon mixture into a small ovenproof dish. Make a well in the centre and break egg into well. Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately, with a baby spinach salad.
Use leftover red onion and capsicum in your salad.
About this recipe
First published: June 2010