Honey-soy fish and noodle stir-fry
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
23 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 8 mins
$8.28 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- cooking oil spray
- 600g firm white fish fillets (such as ling), cut into 2cm cubes
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 4 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 400g fresh rice noodles
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine rice wine, soy sauce and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
Step 2 Spray a wok with oil and place over high heat. Add fish, in batches, and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes, until golden and just cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
Step 3 Return wok to high heat and spray with a little more oil. Add ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add peas and broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until tender-crisp.
Step 4 Return fish to wok, add noodles and honey sauce. Toss to coat and make sure fish and vegetables are heated through.
- This dish is also great with chicken, instead of fish.
- Garnish with coriander for extra flavour.
About this recipe
First published: July 2010