Asian noodle salad with barbecued pork
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
12 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 2 mins
$4.20 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 450g packet Hokkien noodles, cooked, drained
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 300g barbecue chicken, shredded
- 100g barbecued pork, sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Make Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake. Set aside.
Step 2 Combine noodles, green onions, snow peas, chicken and pork in a serving bowl. Pour over dressing and toss to combine.
Recipe supplied by Healthy Food Guide reader, Mick Rooney (Sale, NSW)
Mick says: "What could be easier and more delicious than this for a weekend lunch?"
About this recipe
First published: January 2010