Toss-together vegie pasta
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
15 mins, prep 5 mins, cook 10 mins
$3.66 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/2 cup spiral pasta
- 1/2 small can four bean mix
- 1/2 small can corn
- 1/2 small tub fresh napoli sauce
- shaved parmesan, to serve
- torn fresh basil leaves, to serve
- green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, return to pan and add beans and corn.
Step 2 Heat sauce over medium heat. Add sauce to pasta and toss until well combined. Top with parmesan and basil and serve with a green salad.
- Make double and eat the second portion for lunch!
- This recipe is not suitable for those following a low-sodium diet.
About this recipe
First published: February 2010