Asian noodle fritters with sweet chilli sauce
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
55 mins, prep 20 mins, cook 35 mins
$4.30 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 x 85g packets 2-minute noodles
- 10 eggs
- 2 small red capsicums, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 2 long red chillies, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- cooking oil spray
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- large green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, discarding the flavour sachets. Drain well and set aside to cool. Then chop into 6cm lengths.
Step 2 Whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl. Stir through noodles, capsicum, carrot, coriander, chilli and onion, until well combined.
Step 3 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Spoon 1/4 cup of mixture per fritter into the pan, 3 fritters at a time. Cook for 3 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through. Continue with remaining batter to make 16 fritters total, spraying pan with a little more oil, if necessary. Serve with sweet chilli sauce and a large green salad.
About this recipe
First published: December 2010