Grilled snapper with mint, parsley and walnut salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 10 mins
$7.04 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 x 200g snapper fillets
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 small red capsicum, finely diced
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200g tub low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 cup couscous, cooked
- 1 teaspoon sumac (optional)
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat grill. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place snapper in a single layer on baking tray. Place under grill and cook for 4–5 minutes, until cooked through and opaque.
Step 2 Combine mint, parsley, capsicum, walnuts, onions and lemon juice in a bowl.
Step 3 Combine yoghurt and tahini in a small bowl. Divide couscous between 4 plates and top with fish, walnut salad and tahini yoghurt sauce. Sprinkle with sumac to serve.
- This is also great with salmon, ocean trout or any kind of white fish.
- If you are short on time, buy a tub of ready-made tabouli, instead of making the walnut salad.
About this recipe
First published: April 2010