Fiesta chicken salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 10 mins
$3.13 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 8 skinless chicken thigh fillets (approx 500g)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 potatoes, washed, diced
- 410g can peach slices, with juice
- 100g reduced-fat feta, diced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large ripe avocado, diced
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup your favourite unsalted nuts, chopped
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place chicken, juice and enough water to cover chicken into a saucepan. Cook over high heat, covered, until boiling, then lower heat and simmer for 8 minutes. Cool, drain, cut chicken into strips and place in a bowl.
Step 2 Microwave potatoes, covered, for 5 minutes on HIGH. Cool slightly and add to bowl.
Step 3 Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
About this recipe
First published: April 2010