Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
20 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 10 mins
$3.26 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 500g lean meat (pork, chicken, fish, beef or any sliced meat from deli), cut into strips
- seasoning (eg. spicy barbecue seasoning or season all)
- 1 packet baby spinach (or lettuce)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise (or dressing)
- 6 tortillas (or mountain bread)
- 200g light hommous
- fresh herbs (basil or coriander)
- 1 cup grated light tasty cheese
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook meat and add seasoning (ask mum or dad to help). Set aside, covering to keeping warm.
Step 2 Mix spinach or lettuce with mayonnaise or other dressing to coat leaves.
Step 3 Place tortillas on plates and cover with hommous. Place meat all over, then spinach or lettuce, herbs and cheese.
Step 4 Roll carefully and cut in half if needed. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe supplied by Healthy Food Guide reader, Joshua Stannard (6)
Don’t fill the roll-ups too full – it makes them hard to eat.
About this recipe
First published: September 2009