Ravioli with pesto and broccoli
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
20 mins, prep 5 mins, cook 15 mins
$2.90 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 x 250g fresh chicken and mushroom ravioli pasta
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or other oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- large green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook broccoli in boiling water for 2 minutes. Add ravioli. Cook following packet directions. Drain and return to pan.
Step 2 Stir in pesto and oil. Add tomato and toss. Garnish with basil and serve with salad.
Make it vegetarian: Choose a ravioli with a vegetable filling.
About this recipe
First published: October 2009