Orange and grapefruit salad with pistachios
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$1.35 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 ruby red grapefruit, peeled, pith removed, cut into 1cm slices
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pistachio nuts
- 125ml low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey, to drizzle
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Arrange orange and grapefruit, overlapping slightly, on 4 serving plates.
Step 2 Sprinkle with mint leaves and chopped pistachios. Place a dollop of yoghurt in centre of each plate, then drizzle with honey. Serve.
About this recipe
First published: October 2009