Fish and potato bake
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 20 mins
$3.00 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 potatoes, cut 1cm-thick slices
- olive oil spray
- 4 fresh or frozen white fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into florets, or 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Microwave potato slices on high for 6–7 minutes until slightly tender.
Step 2 Layer potato slices in baking dish and lightly spray with oil to coat. Lay fish on top and spread pesto over each fillet. Scatter with broccoli and olives.
Step 3 Bake for 20–30 minutes until potato and fish are cooked through. Serve hot, garnished with basil leaves.
Try this bake with chicken thighs for a tasty change.
About this recipe
First published: October 2009