Chicken and broccoli red curry stir-fry
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$14.60 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 300g skinless chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup low-fat coconut milk
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- steamed rice, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Heat a large wok over a high heat and spray well with oil spray. Add chicken and curry paste. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
Step 2 Add water and coconut milk and simmer for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and toss until well combined. Cook for 3-4 minutes until broccoli begins to soften.
Step 3 Add green onions and soy sauce and cook for a further 1 minute. Serve with steamed rice.
About this recipe
First published: November 2009