Warm salmon and couscous salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$9.55 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 200g packet flavoured couscous
- 200g piece hot-smoked salmon, flaked (see tip)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, juiced and rind, finely grated
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place couscous into a large bowl and cook according to packet directions. Once cooked, use a fork to fluff up.
Step 2 Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix well to combine. Serve warm or cold.
- For a cheaper version, replace salmon with a can of tuna in natural spring water.
- Add extra salad vegies, like celery and cucumber, if desired.
About this recipe
First published: January 2009