2-minute noodle cakes
Please log in to save or rate.
4 (makes 16)
Time to make:
$3.88 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 x 85g packets 2-minute noodles
- 6 eggs
- 200g 97% fat-free shaved ham, roughly chopped
- 200g can prawns, drained
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, halved
- salt-reduced soy sauce, to serve (optional)
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook noodles following packet directions. Discard packet of seasoning. Drain and cool.
Step 2 Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add noodles, ham, prawns, corn and green onions. Combine well.
Step 3 Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Spoon 1/4 cupfuls of noodle mixture into pan, cooking 4 at a time. Cook for 2 minutes, or until golden and egg is set. Turn over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until egg is cooked through. Transfer to a large plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Cook remaining noodle mixture.
Step 4 Bring a pan of water to the boil and add bok choy. Cook for 1 minute. Drain. Serve 4 cakes per person with bok choy and, if desired, soy sauce.
About this recipe
First published: January 2009