Smoked salmon salad with tahini dressing
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 15 mins
$9.66 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 560g new potatoes
- 450g hot-smoked salmon, flaked into bite-sized pieces
- 160g baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 6 red radishes, trimmed, sliced
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sumac (optional)
- Tahini dressing
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place potatoes into a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Set aside.
Step 2 Meanwhile, arrange salmon, spinach, parsley, mint, radish and zucchini on 4 individual serving plates, or a large platter.
Step 3 Make Tahini dressing: Combine tahini with 1 tablespoon boiling water in small bowl. Stir to combine. Add yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with sumac, if using. Serve with new potatoes.
Sumac is a Middle Eastern spice with a lovely lemony flavour.
About this recipe
First published: December 2009