Ham and potato salad with honey-mustard dressing
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
45 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 30 mins
$5.30 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 500g new potatoes, boiled, drained, halved
- 400g can artichokes in brine, drained, halved
- 1 yellow or red capsicum, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, shredded
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, quartered
- 300g shaved ham, cut into bite-size pieces
- Honey-mustard dressing
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine all salad ingredients together in a large serving bowl.
Step 2 Make dressing: Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle over salad.
This salad is not suitable for those following a low-sodium diet.
About this recipe
First published: December 2009