Full ingredients list:
- 250g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1/2 cup extra-light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta
- 1/2 cup extra-light sour cream
- pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place defrosted spinach into a colander and squeeze out all excess water.
Step 2 Place spinach into a food processor. Add all remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. Serve immediately or cover with plastic and chill until required.
About this recipe
First published: December 2009