Roasted fish with thick crispy wedges
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins, prep 5 mins, cook 25 mins
$4.93 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 750g sebago potatoes, cut into wedges
- olive oil spray
- 4 x 150g thick white fish fillets (ling, flathead)
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoods lemon pepper
- 1 lemon, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- large green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place potatoes onto 1 prepared tray. Spray with olive oil. Place on top shelf of oven. Bake for 25 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Step 2 Arrange fish fillets on remaining tray. Spray with olive oil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and top with lemon slices. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Serve fish and wedges with green salad.
About this recipe
First published: August 2009