Full ingredients list:
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g sirloin or scotch fillet steaks
- 4 medium baked potatoes, to serve
- 6 cups steamed green beans, baby corn and sliced capsicum, to serve
- Dijon and tarragon sauce
- 1/2 cup extra-light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped (plus extra, to serve)
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Brush a large, non-stick frying pan or chargrill with half the oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add steaks to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and cover with foil to keep warm.
Step 2 To make the Dijon and tarragon sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Step 3 Divide steaks between plates. Pour over sauce and sprinkle with chopped tarragon. Serve with potatoes and vegetables.
About this recipe
First published: September 2008