Pasta primavera with ricotta
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.55 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 280g dried spaghetti
- 1 large zucchini, finely diced
- 400g broccoli, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, deseeded, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125g) low-fat ricotta
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions, or until al dente, adding zucchini, broccoli and asparagus for last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain well and return to the saucepan.
Step 2 Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
Step 3 Add tomato mixture and basil leaves to pasta and vegetables. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Evenly divide between serving bowls. Serve topped with crumbled ricotta.
About this recipe
First published: September 2008