Lamb and vegetable noodle stir-fry
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.49 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 400g packet fresh rice noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 400g Heart Smart lamb fillet, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 125g baby corn, cut lengthways
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook rice noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
Step 2 Meanwhile, brush a wok (with a lid) with oil. Heat over high heat, swirling oil to coat pan. Cook lamb in batches for 2 minutes each batch or until browned. Remove from wok.
Step 3 Reheat wok. Add capsicum, corn and peas and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add spring onion and stir-fry for a further minute. Add kecap manis and stock. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
Step 4 Return beef and noodles to wok. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until lamb and noodles are heated through. Serve.
About this recipe
First published: September 2008