Full ingredients list:
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Indian Tikka Masala curry paste
- 400g can no-added-salt chopped tomatoes
- 600g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 500g white fish fillets (such as blue eye or ling), cut into 3cm pieces
- 75g baby spinach leaves
- lime juice, to taste
- 2 cups steamed white rice, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Brush a non-stick frying pan (with a lid) with oil and heat over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
Step 2 Add tomatoes and 1/2 cup water and bring to the boil. Add pumpkin, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until pumpkin is soft.
Step 3 Add fish, cover and cook for a further 2 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Remove from heat. Add baby spinach and lime juice, stirring until spinach is just wilted. Serve with steamed rice and lime wedges.
About this recipe
First published: September 2008