Full ingredients list:
- 400g casarecce or penne pasta
- olive oil spray
- 200g low-fat shaved ham, sliced
- 2 large zucchini, trimmed, grated
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 20g shaved parmesan, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions.
Step 2 Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook ham and zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes until light golden. Add tomatoes and heat through for a further 1-2 minutes.
Step 3 Drain pasta, then return to saucepan with the ham and vegetable mixture. Toss well then serve with shaved parmesan.
About this recipe
First published: October 2008