Deli wraps with pumpkin chips
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$3.86 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 700g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick batons
- olive oil spray
- 4 pieces lavash bread
- 120g low-fat cottage cheese
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 200g marinated artichokes, drained well, chopped
- 200g semi-dried tomatoes, drained well, chopped
- 8 large basil leaves, torn
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220C. Spread pumpkin on baking tray and lightly coat in oil spray. Bake, shaking pan once, for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked.
Step 2 Meanwhile, spread bread with cheese. Top with spinach, artichokes, tomatoes and basil. Roll up to enclose filling, then halve on an angle. Serve with chips.
Add lean ham, roast beef or shredded chicken for extra protein. Substitute any marinated vegetables you like - pitted olives, eggplant and roast capsicum work well.
About this recipe
First published: October 2008