Spinach and vegetable lasagne
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$3.38 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced thinly
- 2 zucchinis, sliced thinly
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 4 roasted red capsicums, chopped
- 700g jar passata or tomato pasta sauce
- 8-10 gluten-free instant lasagne sheets
- 350g pack frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 250g tub low-fat ricotta
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180Â°C. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Gently fry onion and garlic. Add eggplant, zucchinis and mushrooms and cook until softened. Drain off any liquid, then add roasted capsicum.
Step 2 Spoon half the vegetable mixture into a baking dish. Spoon over half the passata, then top with a layer of lasagne sheets.
Step 3 Spread a layer of spinach over lasagne sheets. Top with the rest of the vegetables, another layer of passata and a final layer of lasagne sheets.
Step 3 Combine pesto with ricotta. Spoon mixture evenly over the top of the lasagne. Sprinkle with parmesan, then bake for 20-30 minutes until top is golden and lasagne sheets are tender. Serve with a green salad.
About this recipe
First published: November 2008