One-dish chicken and olive bake
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$3.90 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 4 single skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 600g chat (small coliban) potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup reduced-salt chicken or vegetable stock (gluten-free)
- 2 brown onions, halved and cut into wedges
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 200g steamed green beans, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ÂºC. Spray a 6-cup capacity ovenproof dish with oil. Heat over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 2 minutes or until browned all over.
Step 2 Add the potato to the dish and cook, turning occasionally, for 4 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat. Add chicken stock, onion, tomato, olives, garlic and rosemary to the dish. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the potato is tender. Serve with green beans.
About this recipe
First published: May 2008