Full ingredients list:
- 4 medium (700g) desiree potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g cauliflower, stem trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat dairy spread (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup extra light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Steam potatoes over simmering water for 7 minutes. Add cauliflower florets and cook, covered, for a further 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a bowl.
Step 2 Add dairy spread (if using), garlic and sour cream, and mash until smooth and well combined.
Step 3 Spoon cauliflower mash into a large serving bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper, sprinkle chives on top and serve.
About this recipe
First published: March 2008