Full ingredients list:
- 1 bunch coriander (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into 5cm pieces
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 100g greens beans, halved crossways
- steamed rice, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve (optional)
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Wash coriander roots and stems. Finely chop roots and 3cm of stems. Set aside.
Step 2 Heat oil in a heavy-based casserole dish over medium heat. Add half the chicken and cook until browned. Transfer to a plate. Cook remaining chicken.
Step 3 Add chopped coriander and onion to casserole and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add curry paste and stir until well combined. Stir in stock, coconut milk, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce. Bring to the boil. Return chicken to casserole, cover and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Add beans to casserole, cover and bake for a further 5 minutes. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
About this recipe
First published: June 2008