Full ingredients list:
- 160g sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 slice light rye mountain bread
- 1 tablespoon spreadable light cream cheese
- 2 handfuls baby rocket leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 105g can pink salmon, flaked
- 20g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180Â°C (160Â°C fan forced). Place sweet potato into a roasting pan. Spray with oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender, adding pine nuts in last four minutes of cooking.
Step 2 Spread bread with cream cheese. Top with half the rocket, tomato and salmon and roll up to enclose. Cut in half.
Step 3 Add remaining rocket to kumara and feta. Toss to combine. Serve with the wrap.
Recipe supplied by Healthy Food Guide reader, Michele Faulks (Gosford, NSW)
Michele says: "I commute for three hours every day, so having a no-fuss, nutritious meal I can prepare easily is important for my lifestyle."
About this recipe
First published: July 2008