Warm salmon and grilled kipfler potato salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.40 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 650g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2cm-thick pieces
- cooking oil spray
- 1/3 cup extra light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 green onions, trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons drained chopped capers
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 415g can pink salmon in spring water, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- lemon wedges, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place potato in a large roasting pan and spray with oil. Gently toss to coat potato. Roast, shaking pan occasionally, for 30 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove from oven.
Step 2 Meanwhile, place the cream, juice, onion, capers and horseradish in a jug and mix until well combined.
Step 3 Divide rocket and potato between serving plates. Top with salmon. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
About this recipe
First published: January 2008