Tuna hummus with flat bread
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$1.90 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 3 Lebanese breads, cut into quarters to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place the chickpeas, tuna, lemon juice, tahini and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined.
Step 2 Add water and process until a paste forms.
Step 3 Serve with flat bread.
About this recipe
First published: January 2008