Chicken on rosemary skewers
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.60 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 8 rosemary stems
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 medium red capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 medium green capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut into 2cm cubes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 40g rocket leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place each rosemary stem alongside a skewer. Thread chicken and capsicum onto rosemary, using skewer as a guide.
Step 2 Preheat a barbecue or chargrill to medium. Spray chicken with cooking oil. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Brush with pesto. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through and brown.
Step 3 Transfer skewers to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Arrange skewers and salad on serving plates with lemon wedges.
About this recipe
First published: January 2008