Tuna, spinach and olive baked potatoes
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$1.65 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 x 200g Coliban potatoes
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pitted black olives
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon low-fat milk
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180Â°C.Pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Cut tops off potatoes and scoop out flesh, leaving a 1/2cm shell.
Step 2 Place potato flesh, tuna, onion, spinach, olives, oil and milk into a bowl and stir to combine.
Step 3 Spoon mixture into potatoes and serve or place into oven for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
About this recipe
First published: August 2008