Corn and ham with chive cream baked potatoes
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$1.90 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 x 200g Coliban potatoes
- 100g shaved ham, finely chopped
- 260g can corn kernels, drained
- 260g can creamed corn
- 4 tablespoons extra light sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Cut tops off potatoes and scoop out flesh, leaving a 1/2cm shell.
Step 2 Place cooked potato flesh, ham, corn and creamed corn into a bowl and stir to combine.
Step 3 Spoon corn mixture into potatoes and reheat in a moderate oven if desired.
Step 4 Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, garlic and chives and spoon over potatoes to serve.
About this recipe
First published: August 2008