(at time of publication)
Step 1 Preheat grill. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut chicken in half horizontally, forming 2 pieces. Spray chicken with oil and season with pepper. Place a frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side, until golden brown.
Step 2 Transfer chicken to baking tray. Top with ham, tomato and cheese. Grill for 8–10 minutes, until cheese melts and chicken is cooked through.
Step 3 Meanwhile, steam asparagus, snow peas and zucchini for 2 minutes, until just tender. Drain. Serve vegies with chicken parmigiana.
Make it gluten-free: Use gluten-free ham.
About this Recipe
- 150g chicken breast fillet
- cooking oil spray
- ground black pepper
- 1 slice 97% fat-free champagne leg ham
- 1 tomato, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved
- ½ cup snow peas, sliced lengthways
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified