Winter fruit crumble
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place pear, apple, lemon juice and caster sugar into a saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 8–10 minutes, until tender. Drain off any excess liquid. Add passionfruit pulp to mixture and combine. Spoon into a 6-cup capacity baking dish.
Step 2 Mix together remaining ingredients, then sprinkle over fruit. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden.
You can add 1/2 cup frozen blackberries to the mixture instead of passionfruit.
About this Recipe
- 2 pears, peeled, cored, chopped
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 4 passionfruits, halved
- 3/4 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified