Pork larb with steamed Asian greens
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Spray a large wok with oil and place over high heat. Add curry paste; stir-fry for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add mince and stir-fry, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 4–5 minutes, or until mince is cooked through and browned.
Step 2 Remove from heat and stir through lime juice, onion and herbs. Serve with rice, Asian greens and lime wedges.
Make it vegetarian: Simply swap the pork mince for TVP (textured vegetable protein). Easy!
About this Recipe
- 1-2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 400g lean pork mince
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly torn, plus extra to garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 4 cups steamed rice, to serve
- 8 cups steamed snow peas and bok choy, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified