(at time of publication)
Step 1 Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain. Return to saucepan.
Step 2 Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook, stirring, for 5–6 minutes, until liquid has evaporated. Add garlic.
Step 3 Combine 1/4 cup evaporated milk with cornflour in a small bowl. Add remaining milk to mushroom mixture and heat through. Add cornflour mixture and cook, stirring, for 4–5 minutes, until sauce boils and thickens. Add sour cream, ham and corn and cook for 1 minute, or until hot.
Step 4 Gently fold mushroom mixture into pasta, with parmesan and parsley. Serve with a salad.
About this Recipe
- 300g tagliatelle
- cooking oil spray
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 375ml can light evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/4 cup extra light sour cream
- 200g 97% fat-free ham, chopped
- 400g can no-added-salt corn, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- large green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified