Grilled prawn, mango and asparagus salad
(at time of publication)
Step 1 Blanch asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 2–3 minutes, until tender-crisp. Plunge into a bowl of cold water. Drain.
Step 2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over high heat. Cook prawns, in batches, for 2–3 minutes, until cooked through.
Step 3 Gently combine asparagus, prawns, beans, mango and salad. Divide salad between serving plates. Combine sweet chilli and juice in a small bowl; drizzle over salad. Serve with lime wedges.
- Save time by replacing the prawns with shredded barbecued chicken (minus the skin). Add cherry tomatoes and coriander.
- Make it gluten-free: Make sure your sweet chilli sauce is a gluten-free brand.
About this Recipe
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 600g peeled green prawn meat
- 2 x 400g tins cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- 150g baby Asian salad leaves
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Nutrition information is given per serve
*NS: not specified